Another tiring week….

I didn’t get the motif finished on the Woolwork Sampler, I was just too tired. My workaholic sister has pulled a 12 day-straight animal study; which means "I" work 12 days without a break from her kids. :( Five days down, seven more to go. Which means no Memorial Day off for me.

OK enough bitching, now back to the purpose of this blog entry. Motif #13 for the sampler is roughly half done and I’ll post a pic of it here, but on my main WiPs page after I finish all of part 2; which probably won’t be until the end of the summer.

My Summer’s End pillow project is slowly progressing. I was going to stitch it in progression from part 1 to part 4 as the mystery sections were e-mailed. But since I’ve got all the parts and it really isn’t a mystery anymore; I’ve decided to drop that idea and just stitch it from the final part. Since I’ve got part one done, the daises, I’m going to work my way around the outer edges starting with the upper right corner. I’ll hopefully get some of the backstitching done today. I’ll post a pic at the bottom of the today’s blog blurb. As for my focus piece, I’ll be getting back to it on Saturday the 4th instead of the 1st because of the slow progress with the spot sampler.

Well here’s what I’ve done with motif #13 so far;

click here

Click here

and here’s Summer’s End. I won’t update my main WiPs page until I have at least the upper half finished.

Click here

Click here

Until next Friday's (or whenever) blog blurb……
Category: 0 comments

0 comments: