Things all-around NOT getting better…

Well it’s only been two days and here I am pissing and moaning again, and with good reason - I was laid-off work today. Arlene dropped the bomb shell around 2:15 pm her words were not “we’re laying you off” but “we have to let you go”. A big difference in meaning. One is we’ll hire you back in the future the other means start looking for employment elsewhere because we’re done with you.

I did have a few works with Mike (the owner) as I was heading out the front door. He did say he wanted me back and I said thanks and that I hoped I’d see him in 2 – 3 weeks.

Well at least now I can get to work stitching on Maryann’s wedding announcement. Who knows maybe I’ll get a fair bit done. At least I’ll have a shot at getting it to her for Christmas. Now if I can just get over this bout of depression.
Category: 0 comments

0 comments: