This Weeks SBQ Meme.....

Today's SBQ was suggested by Me! and is:

How many different brands of "complete" embroidery floss sets do you own? How do you keep track of it? (i.e., spread sheet program, index cards, palm pilot, etc.)

The permalink to this post is:
http://blondelibrarian.net/stitching/archives/2006/11/about-floss/



This question popped into my head when I posted one of my “To Love and Cherish” updates. I just happened to get a little S.E.X. in the mail over the weekend, and it got me to wondering just how many others out there on the SBQ list had this need ( or maybe compulsion ? ) to collect complete sets of their favorite fibers.

Well here's my answer in a nice little table format:

Thread Table


I’ve come to rely heavily on Microsoft’s Excel spread sheet program, to keep all my lists and counts up to date. Since I also have an additional 2 file folder boxes of various skein counts of DMC cotton floss, pearl cotton, rayon, metallic, tatting & crochet thread. Along with a few spools of Krenik, a few extra skeins of Anchor and J. & P. Coats. That goes for my 2 boxes of fabric as well.


Stitching Blogger's Question

Category: 0 comments

0 comments: