This Weeks SBQ Meme.....

Today's SBQ was suggested by Renée and is:

Do you stitch Christmas ornaments? If so, how many do you stitch
each year and for whom? If not, why not?

The permalink to this post is:
http://blondelibrarian.net/stitching/archives/2006/11/tis-the-season/




Does it count if you started a set but never finished them? Back in March 2004 Teresa Wentzler came out with “The Twelve Days of Christmas”. I enthusiastically started and managed to complete 5 of the 12. Mind you this was stitching over 1 on 28ct linen and I became – well I can’t say board, but the strain on my eyes was making me tired. So there it sits in my WiP pile [see side-bar link] grumbling that I’ve neglected it. {LOL}

Does a Crochet Tree Ball count? Back in 1986 I was into crocheting and tried my hand at an ornament. Just one mind you, just to prove to myself that I could actually do it.



Xmas Ornament 1986



Stitching Blogger's Question
Category: 0 comments

0 comments: