Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, etc. etc…..

Gosh I can’t believe it been weeks since I’ve gotten the chance to write a line or two. It’s been slow progress on part 3 of “Once Upon a Time”. I’m hoping in another week I’ll be able to upload a picture of part 3. After that I’m afraid it's off to the bottom of the WiP pile, and my sister’s “To Love and Cherish” will be my focal piece once again. I really need to get it finished by this coming June as a first year anniversary present.

I bought myself plenty of Christmas S. E. X. this year.

The Proper Stitch by Darlene O’ Steen ( The Needle’s Prayse)
2 copies of The Best of Teresa Wentzler Fantasy Collection Vol. 2
Teresa Wentzler’s Brilliant Plumage Leaflet







I can’t sing enough praise for Darlene’s book, I’m so glad they reprinted it. It has to be the best book I’ve ever seen for a 1700’s sampler stitch bible. The day it came in the mail I couldn’t put it down without skimming over every page.

Teresa’s charts are always to drool for. I was rather amused to note that in the fantasy collection book the printers managed to flip the pictures of “Mermaid” and “Fantasy Triptych” on the inside as well as the back cover of the book.
I’m glad Leisure Arts has decided to re-publish her earlier leaflets, there’s still quite a few I need for my collection.

I’m still slowly collecting a complete set of J & P Coats Embroidery Floss. At this point I’m roughly half way through the list of floss numbers.

I wish I had more progress stitch wise to talk about, but I’ve been fighting an on-going infection for the last 4 weeks. Basically a cough that just won’t let go of me. Along with the stress at work for another 2 weeks until my supervisor gets back, I’m afraid I’m not going to feel like stitching during the week.


Well that’s it for today’s Blog Blurb.
Category: 0 comments

0 comments: