This Weeks SBQ Meme.....

The first SBQ of 2007 is from Renée:

Do you dream of running your own LNS/ONS? If so, tell us about your dream. If not, tell us about your cross stitch dream… maybe you dream of designing, dyeing your own floss or fabric, etc.

The permalink to this post is:
http://blondelibrarian.net/stitching/archives/2007/01/first-2007-sbq/



I’ve never dreamed of owning one, but working in one - yes! I almost had the chance a couple of years ago. But the owner had to close up shop because one of her not so trustworthy employees was ordering merchandise via her merchant’s account and walking out the front door without paying for it.

It’s a damn shame too, because she was the first shop in the last 20 years to open an LNS here. Now I either have to drive over 200 miles round trip or order my stuff on-line.

As for designing, I’d love to give it a shot. But how does one go about getting it published? Then there’s the time issue. I never seem to have enough with the purchased kits I’m working on now. So it’s probably going to be one of those – when I retire – dreams.


Stitching Blogger's Question
Category: 0 comments

0 comments: