This Weeks SBQ Meme.....

Today's SBQ was suggested by Danielle and is:

What company produces your favorite hand-dyed fabric? Are there any companies whose hand-dyed fabric you do not like? If so, why?

The permalink to this post is:
http://blondelibrarian.net/stitching/archives/2007/01/favorite-fabric/



Odd, but it's just occured to me that I've never used hand-dyed fabrics for any of my projects. I do have a couple of 28 count evenweave sponged pieces by True Colors Publishing & Design, 1 baby blue & 1 light tea. But the coloring is so muted I doubt I'll ever use them for anything. Maybe if I were to see the hand-dyed fabric in-person instead of over the internet, I'd be more inclined to take a chance and buy a fat quarter. But at the moment I can't afford it in any case.

Stitching Blogger's Question
Category: 0 comments

0 comments: