This Weeks SBQ Meme.....

Today's SBQ was suggested by Renée and is:

Do you like to buy "chartpacks" that include charms, buttons, and/or
beads or do you prefer to gather all materials yourself?

The permalink to this post is:
http://blondelibrarian.net/stitching/archives/2007/02/sbq-and-psn/




For the most part, if the “accessories” are non-specialized where you can pick them up at any Jo-Ann Fabric or Michael’s store, then I prefer to pick them out myself.

I don’t have stitching “accessories” like buttons or charms in my stash nor do I have a real LNS available in a 100 mile driving radius. Therefore if I want to buy “specialty accessories”, I have to order them on-line. As a result, if the chart pack is a "must have" and it already has "specialty accessories" included it's very convenient for me. The only downside, like Renée says, is that these types of specialty chart packs are a little on the pricy side. Which means you won’t find many in my stash collection.


Stitching Blogger's Question
Category: 0 comments

0 comments: