This Weeks SBQ Meme.....

Today's SBQ was suggested Danielle and is:

If you had $500 to spend on stitching-related items, what would you buy?

The permalink to this post is:
http://blondelibrarian.net/stitching/archives/2007/03/sbq-shopping-spree/



Well the first thing that popped into my head was to buy one of every silk thread and ribbon product that Eterna Silk has for sale. But that wouldn’t work because I’d be short by a little over $1,500.00 so that's out. [Ha Ha]

I don’t need an OTT-LITE I have two, one table top model and one floor model. The living room chair I use to sit and stitch in is old and needs to be reupholstered, but it’s OK for now and I don’t feel like blowing my $500 on that.

I have enough kits, leaflets, and chart packs to last me for two lifetimes. The same goes for fabric and cotton floss, although not as much.

So I guess in the end, like a few others have mentioned it would have to be mounting and framing supplies. Foamcore, mats – I’d have the local craft store cut them, and frames - both metal and wood – which I’d order over the internet and put together myself saving a few $$$ instead of having the local craft store put it together. You see, I have at least 3 or 4 finished pieces rolled up and put away because I don’t have the money, or wall space to hang them.


Stitching Blogger's Question
Category: 0 comments

0 comments: