SBQ Meme: On The Wagon

Today's SBQ was suggested Danielle and is:

Are you on "The Wagon?" If so, how long have you been on and how "serious" are you about it?

If not, have you considered it?

The permalink to this post is:
http://blondelibrarian.net/stitching/archives/2007/04/sbq-the-wagon/




Well I suppose you could technically say I’m on “The Wagon”. I started sometime back in early 2005, but I don’t strictly adhere to a no-shop policy.

I’m not one who typically buys needlework stash for the sake of buying stash. Granted there were a couple of times on eBay when I fell off the wagon and bid on some Zweigart. They were at least a full yard of fabric, but colors were all dark. So help me I have no idea what I’m going to use them for. ( Now I steer clear of eBay when it comes to fabric. )

Anyway, I do allow myself to buy needed things like floss to finish an already started project. And I did make an exception last month when my local Hancock Fabrics store was closing and purchased a few things for 30% off. I have collected enough in the way of kits, leaflets, floss, & fabric over the last 10 years to never have to go looking for new stuff. Unless it’s a re-issued ( or new ) chart by Teresa Wentzler, that’s when I cave and pull out the credit card. If I do have one weakness it’s that I am a collector of Teresa’s charts/kits.

My “On the Wagon” goal for now is to clear off the 10 projects I have on my WiP sidebar list.
I consider myself serious enough to stay on "the wagon" for however long it takes to make my goal.

Stitching Blogger's Question
Category: 0 comments

0 comments: