Turning Bookworm…

It seems I’ve shifted into a bit of a stitching slump, and have been more cheerfully engaged in reading Katie Macalister’s romance books. I was never interested in romance fiction before I picked up her book “A Girl’s Guide to Vampires”. The paranormal series is excellently written, well balanced with just the right “laugh out loud” moments in all the right spots.

Anyway, I’ve tried to work on Pamela Kellogg’s “Christmas Sampler 2003” but I just feel like I’m plodding along in my rotation. I just don’t seem to have any enthusiasm for stitching right now. So this will probably be my last post for awhile. Maybe if I put all my projects away for a couple of months the stitching bug will bite me in the ass once more. In the mean time, I’ll be devouring the rest of Katie’s adult Contemporary, Historical, & Paranormal romance books – that’s 12 books so it should take me a month if I pace myself.


Part 3 - Christmas Sampler 2003 – Well technically it isn’t really finished as I just couldn’t get myself to do the back stitching with the kreinik gold braid. Click pic for bigger image.

Click here
Category: 1 comments

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I used to read more and stitch less, but I find a new project can start me going when nothing I am working on inspires me.

I can see why you have slowed down in stitching. You have a lot of WiPs, but all of them are BIG. Maybe you need to find a really little project, even if you have to give it away. Try something small in a couple of weeks and see if that doesn't get you going again. Best of Luck.