SBQ Meme: The Second Time Around????

Today's SBQ was suggested by Renée and is:

Would you ever stitch one of your BAPs a second time?
(This does not include starting over because of mistakes,
bad fabric, etc., rather stitching something from the first
stitch for a second time.)

The permalink to this post is:
http://blog.blondelibrarian.net/archives/2007/09/sbq-seconds/




I don’t know if you’d call it a BAP, but if I had the time and inclination I’d love to stitch “To Love And Cherish” by Sandy Orton again. For myself, if I ever got married. But since I haven’t had, nor can find, a boyfriend in the last 12 years I don’t think it’s going to happen.



Stitching Blogger's Question





On the Reading Front: I’ve finally finished Katie’s Adult Historical Romances. Now it’s on to the Aisling Grey series. Then I’ll have read every book she’s ever WRITTEN!!!!!
Category: 0 comments

0 comments: