SBQ Meme: March 26, 2008

This week's SBQ is:

When you stitch a pattern that you have downloaded do you print out the pattern or do you stitch directly from your computer screen?

The permalink to this post is:
http://blog.blondelibrarian.net/archives/2008/03/sbq-downloads/




Nope! There’s no way I can look at the computer screen and work on my scroll frame at the same time, which happens to be in another room. So I puzzle out if I can convert the file to a PDF and enlarge the chart through the Adobe Reader program and then print it out. Thankfully one of the places I buy downloadable charts – Patterns-Online.com - allows me to save them in that format.

But whether it’s a freebie or something I’ve purchased, I collect the charts downloaded and burn them on disk. It's much easier (and cheaper!) then to keep them in dozens of 3-ring binders and use up a couple of pounds of paper and printer ink.


Stitching Blogger's Question
Category: 1 comments

1 comments:

Lucy said...

never thought of using the computer screen...mmmmm?