Birthday Present Update


Well it’s been 1 1/2 weeks now and I’ve worked all I can on the kitchen towel for my girlfriend’s present. I’m still waiting for a skein of Glissen Gloss spectrim gold and a ball of DMC Pearl Cotton #12 I’ve ordered from www.needleartmania.com. Jackie’s brick n’ mortar shop is in Pasco, Wa. the only needlepoint and counted cross stitch shop in all of the Tri-Cities sad to say. I’ll be giving her a call next week about my thread. I’ve never ordered from her before so I don’t know what her ordering schedule is. I do hope I get my order before the middle of May, cuz the birthday package need to be sent out the last week of May if it’s to get to England in time for her birthday. In the mean time I’ll be working on the matching potholder that goes with the towel.

In Other News: I’ve been laid-off and out of work for 3 weeks so far, and it doesn’t look like the company is going to be calling me back to work this month. Damn but on-call work really sucks.
Category: 0 comments

0 comments: