SBQ Meme: Family Heirlooms

This week's SBQ was suggested by Jennifer is:

Do you have any pieces that you would liked passed on to future generations as family heirlooms?

The permalink to this post is:
http://blog.blondelibrarian.net/archives/2008/04/sbq-heirlooms/




My fantasy would be that everything I stitch gets passed along. That said, I doubt that any of them will become family heirlooms and will most likely end up in a yard sale long after I'm buried and gone. I'm not married and don't have any children, and by the looks of things I'm not going to have either in the near future. I do have 3 younger siblings,1 niece and 1 nephew so far, and they've all gotten wedding and birth announcements stitched by me. So hopefully some of them may appreciate my stitching after I'm gone and rat-pack away a few items.

Stitching Blogger's Question
Category: 0 comments

0 comments: