Kitchen Towel Finished

I was going to post this Sunday but simply didn’t have the time, so it gets a quick little blurb today. My ordered supplies came in on Thursday the 1st and I finished the towel by Sunday afternoon. Now I’ve got 3 weeks left to stitch the pot holder. This is a first for me and proving very interesting as I have never counted cross stitched in-hand before. That and I had to dismantle the potholder down 2 of the 3 sides so I could work the stitches. I’m fairly confidant that I’ll get this finished in the next 3 weeks and mailed off to my girlfriend in England by the last Monday in this month.


Name: BlueBerries Kitchen Towel
Type: Counted Cross Stitch
Finished Chart Size: 3 3/4" x 5 1/4" (9.6cm x 13.4cm)
Leaflet/Kit #: Fruit Tarts & Towels Book 244
Designer/Publisher: Stoney Creek Collection, Inc. © 1999
Finished: May 04, '08

Click here

Potholder progress as of Sunday:
Click here

This will probably be the first and last potholder I stitch in a very long time. I find I don’t really like to stitch in-hand on pre-finished items.

Well, that’s all for this blog blurb.
Category: 0 comments

0 comments: