SBQ Meme: What The Heck was I Thinking????

This week's SBQ was suggested by Me!!! and is:

Do you ever get to a point working on a project that you've had for so long, you start to wonder what possessed you to start it in the first place?

The permalink to this post is:
http://blog.blondelibrarian.net/archives/2008/05/sbq-what-was-i-thinking/





I asked this of myself back on April 15, and will gladly reiterate it here. Oh, and thanks Renée for using my question.

That’s what I’m feeling about christmas sampler. There must have been something about it I liked back in 2003 when I started it that drew my interest, but for the life of me I can’t remember what. Now I feel like it’s a chore to finish the beast. But finish it I will, then it will either get rolled up and put away never to see the light of day, or what’s more likely, it will get turned into a bell pull and only hauled out during December to be hung up on the wall after I give it to my mom. The funny thing is I don’t really care for poinsettias.

I guess like Renée says tastes change. Most of my WiPs are long term the oldest being Pegasus and Butterflies started back in 1999. The rest of them were started between 2001 and 2005. I swear I will finish them all ---- some day. [snicker]


Stitching Blogger's Question
Category: 0 comments

0 comments: