Being forced to move....

I was hoping for a stitch-y update for everyone but since I'm still working... (YEAH!) I just haven't done too much in that department. I seem to be using my 2 free hours in the evening chatting on-line and reading e-mails... Horrors!!!.... LOL Anyway since I have Monday off from work I'm gonna see if I can't stitch the whole day Sunday and post my progress on Monday.

As for the title of the post.... it seems that Blogger is no longer supporting FTP publishing after March 26th. So that means I'll be moving my blog to Blogspot. I don't know how this whole transfer thing works so just incase you lose my RSS feed link you can find me again through my webpage at.... www.alpinemeadow.com/stitchery/index.html

I'll be moving my blog either Sunday or Monday depending on how much I get to stitch.

Well that's all for this blog blurb.
Category: 1 comments

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jan,
I have been busy with work too. I think that is good. haha.
anyway, did you move your blog already? let me know so I can add it to my subs.
I checked your gallery again today, and i am so inspired. It is a pity one can´t directly write comments on the galleries of websites. So i will just write my compliments in your blogs. and Congratulations again on those awards. You think we should re.shoot those photos we took back when we still don´t know how to take crispy photos? When I started the blog, I just wrote about whatever I was doing that time. I did not even bother transfering my flickr photos. It was like when ezboard transferred to yuku, i stopped visiting the forums and my old webshots albums altogether.