March SBQ

Lee the Lake Stitcher's  Stitching Bloggers Question of the Month.....
Do you participate in exchange or RR stitching? Why or Why Not?

I think most of us have had a go with these kinds of things, so think about your answer and then post about it!
 
I'd love to try out both.  But the sad truth is I'm too much of a procrastinator to take the chance that the poor person in the exchange or next in line of the RR would never get the stitchery piece.

*=*=*=*=*=*

Birds of a Feather is going slowly.  I put in a few more hill stitches last night.  Hopefully I'll have the hill finished by this Sunday, but since this Saturday is my birthday - maybe not. < wicked party drinking grin > 

The boyfriend thing is progressing v-e-r-y slowly. He's in the hospital with a spider bite/infection on his left foot. So we haven't seen much of each other for the last week and a half,  except for when I visit him, for a few minutes every few days.  I'm just taking this one day at a time and if we're meant to be then it will happen.

That's all for this Blog Blurb.

0 comments: