A Vikings World Finished!!!!


Well here she is....  picture taken just an hour ago.  I didn't even bother to take it off the scroll frame.  I was so excited to get a snap up here on the blog and squeal YE HAW - Happy Dance -- First finish of 2014!!!  I've been seeing everyone's posts flooding in almost every day last week and I've been dying to post something stitching related.  Hopefully in the next few days I'll have this washed and in it's frame ready for Tony; and I'll have an updated photo of the final project put up on my finishes page.

 
 
Name:  A Vikings World
Type:  Counted Cross Stitch
Finished Chart Size:  13.25"w by 8.5"h
Leaflet #:  DBL-C38
Designer/Publisher:  © Designs By Lisa
Finished:  Jan. 5, 2014
Misc. Info. : Started Approx. Feb. 17, 2013.  Stitched on 25ct. evenweave (mystery color from my stash) using DMC cotton floss.  The name at the top of the ship reads as Anthony Jorgen.

4 comments:

D1-D2 said...

Congratulations! It looks great :)

Jan said...

Thank you so much!!!! How's PT coming along? Making any head way on the leaves, pears, & back-stitching?

Jan

diamondc said...

Jan: This is a beautiful pattern wow I have never seen this before, thank-you for sharing.

Catherine

Jan said...

Thank You Catherine. If you're interested in the chart I can sell it to you.

Happy Stitching
Jan