No stitchy progress updates to show. Sorry... I've been getting my three WIPocalypse projects re-laced and back on scroll and slate frames. Since both TW's (Camelot Sampler, 12 Days of Christmas) are one over one for the most part; I've decided to start with "Musical Bellpull" by Vermillion Stitchery.
Since I'm not officially starting these until January 16 I'm going to be working on an old beading project I stumbled across while looking for one of my WIP's. It's kind of a stop-gap for stitching burn-out. A few years ago I was given a pretty flowered black table cover. There was no washing instructions with it and when it came out of the dryer the fringe turned into a wooly mangled mess. So I decided to replace the mangled fringe with green and black seed beads. I'm not in a hurry to get it finished so it's not going on any must-do list. Anyway here's what it looks like as of today.
|Click for larger picture.|
Happy Stitching and thanks for stopping by.....