A Blue TUSAL?


Well isn't that what it should be called when you have two in the same month?  Or does that only work for full moon dates?  Anyway welcome to Daffycat's Totally Useless Stitch-Along.

Click for a really big picture.

 I'm afraid there wasn't but a few tiny orts put in the beaker this month.  Not even enough to see on top the previous months deposits.  Just a little blue from Camelot Sampler and some brown bits from 12 days of Christmas.  I really haven't been feeling like stitching at all lately.  With getting my last unemployment check last Sunday and the government refusing to extend it, even though I've only been unemployed for 6 months.  I've just been too depressed worrying about how I'm I going to pay for things in the mean time.
Not to make this a totally blue posting. Here is what I've done so far on day number 6 of TW's 12 days of Christmas.

Click for a really big picture.


Stitched over-one on 28ct Cashel linen [antique white]. I went with the recommended model fabric but I find it's much to thin and wispy for my tastes.

Thanks for stopping by.  Welcome to my new followers.

3 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

Lovely update on your wip!
Keeping my fingers crossed for you, hope you find a new job soon :)

D1-D2 said...

You're doing great progress on you WIP. I hope you find a position soon, I know how scary it is to be on unemployment.

By the way, how was Night Broken? Are you still reading it?

Dani - tkdchick said...

I'm sorry to hear you haven't felt like stitching!