Duck Collage - Week 1

Here's my progress so far.  I have to be honest and say I'm not to happy.  I was hoping that I wouldn't have any blended threads... but I'll just have to put my big girl panties on and forge through those parts.  I'm going to post an update every Sunday night no mater how much or little I get done through the week.  I've got 6 weeks to get this thing stitched.  I only wish I had started it at the beginning of the month instead of the middle of it.  Anyway enough grumbling.....


Thanks for stopping by. 
Oh... sorry for the crappy snap.  All I had was the flash from the camera to light it.

2 comments:

D1-D2 said...

Good progress for a first week.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

It's a good start! Sorry about the blended threads. Could be worse, could be a Teresa Wentzler!