Happy St. Patty's Day & More SEX!!!


Greetings fellow Bloggers and new followers!!!!  I don't have any update posts for today, that will have to wait until this coming Sunday.  What I would like to pass along is a "Happy St. Patrick's Day" to you all and to show you the new HAED stash I've added to my bulging collection.  This week HAED had it's St. Patty's Day 25% off sale and I couldn't resisted - again!

First are two more charts by Linda Ravenscroft.  Zodiac signs - Aries and Taurus.  I need 4 more to complete my collection of 12.



Next is Aimee Stewart's "A Stitch in Time".


I noticed when I was on Face Book this morning there's a SAL Group for this chart, and when I start it I plan to join the group.  And last but not least I purchased a couple of needle minders from HAED for when I work on my WIPs.

HAED
Bewitched
That's all for this Blog post... Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you on Sunday!!!
Category: 0 comments

0 comments: