Root'n Toot'n TUSAL

Another new moon has come around again and with it my TUSAL beaker and Duck Collage update.

[Now]

[Before]

 I am thoroughly sick of looking at this duck project, so it's coming off the q-snaps to be buried on the bottom of the WIP pile until hell freezes over some time later this year.  I don't know what I want to work on next; I really don't have anything small that I could finish really quickly.  And goddess knows I'd like to finish something soon just to give me a little "well done" pat on the back.  What I really want to do is start my new HAED chart "A Stitch In Time".  But that's not going to happen until they have another sale and I can buy the fabric and floss kit for it.

Well that's it for this post, I'll see you again later this month for WIPocalypse and you can see what I picked out of the WIP pile to work on.

Thanks for stopping by..........

4 comments:

D1-D2 said...

I suggest a project that doesn't have any brown in it lol. Why not pick a free pattern? There are a ton of them online.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

What a shame you've got fed up with this project. I'd go for an ornie from a magazine or a freebie. You could also try stitching one length of thread per day. That helps me get over the "hump".

Carla - Alaska Wolf Pack said...

Since we will be bloggity blog buddies until blogs are outlawed, I have faith that I will see this Duck project completed SOME DAY.

May I recommend something really pretty to work on, like....sayyyy....one of your TW WIPs? mayhaps? maybes?

Kaisievic said...

This is a gorgeous project but yes, probably lots of browns. Maybe just choose something at random to stitch next - always works for me!