Root'n Toot'n TUSAL

Another new moon has come around again and with it my TUSAL beaker and Duck Collage update.

[Now]

[Before]

 I am thoroughly sick of looking at this duck project, so it's coming off the q-snaps to be buried on the bottom of the WIP pile until hell freezes over some time later this year.  I don't know what I want to work on next; I really don't have anything small that I could finish really quickly.  And goddess knows I'd like to finish something soon just to give me a little "well done" pat on the back.  What I really want to do is start my new HAED chart "A Stitch In Time".  But that's not going to happen until they have another sale and I can buy the fabric and floss kit for it.

Well that's it for this post, I'll see you again later this month for WIPocalypse and you can see what I picked out of the WIP pile to work on.

Thanks for stopping by..........

4 comments:

D1-D2 said...

I suggest a project that doesn't have any brown in it lol. Why not pick a free pattern? There are a ton of them online.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

What a shame you've got fed up with this project. I'd go for an ornie from a magazine or a freebie. You could also try stitching one length of thread per day. That helps me get over the "hump".

Carla Eldridge said...

Since we will be bloggity blog buddies until blogs are outlawed, I have faith that I will see this Duck project completed SOME DAY.

May I recommend something really pretty to work on, like....sayyyy....one of your TW WIPs? mayhaps? maybes?

Kaisievic said...

This is a gorgeous project but yes, probably lots of browns. Maybe just choose something at random to stitch next - always works for me!