Last Progress Update of 2013


Well here she is...  I finished the backstitching on the ship last night.  Now it's on to the Viking Liturgy under the ship and I'm almost done.  I've purchased the wood frame today, I don't know yet if I'm going to have a mat cut for it as Tony wants his middle name stitched above the ship's mast and I don't know if there will be room for one. But without a mat the stitches will get smashed if I have a glass cover for it.  Guess I'll just deal with that little road bump after I get it finished and laced up for the frame.

 

Well it's going to be a really slim recap for 2013 as I only had one finish for the year, Birds of a Feather by Brenda Gervais of With Thy Needle & Thread.   I'll be setting up a finishes page  for 2013 and from now on every year after that - soon.

 


On the upside I'll be starting two SAL's -- Measi's Stitch-Along "Wipocalypse" and Daffycat's Stitch-Along "Totally Useless Stitch Along" or "TUSAL" and I'll have my first finish for 2014 in the next couple of weeks.

Happy New Year Everyone now let's get STITCHING!!!!!!

0 comments: