Happy Blogoversary to Me!!!


I can't believe the blog year is over all ready.  I hate to say it but I've been rather neglectful in the years since 2009 about posting here; in fact I didn't post at all in 2011.  I've tried to make an effort to post at least once a week now that I've been unemployed for the last 14 weeks.  I'm still trying to keep a positive outlook but it's really getting hard, especially when I'm running out of jobs openings that I qualify for to apply to.  I'm grateful my parents are still around and they've given me temporary shelter under their roof.  It really sucks being homeless. The sad reality is I'm not going to be able to find work around here and will probably have to start looking in the Seattle - Tacoma area.  I've never lived and worked anywhere else in my life and it scares me to death to think I've got to leave my family and friends and go some place I don't want to be. What makes it worse is knowing I've got no one that wants to go with me.

Today, just for the hell of it, I re-read my entire blog from the very first entry all the way to now.   It's amazing how much has happened in my life in the time I've been blogging here. I've done an awful lot of pissing, moaning, and complaining. Along with the occasional happy dance/stitchery finish and quite a few book reviews. I hope this next year shows more frequency in the stitching updates/finishes, and less complaining about the other crap in my life.

Happy Holidays to all and may the New Year give us all what we wish for.

0 comments: