Summer Fun Pack Entry

Well here it is as promised.
Fabric: Deep Teal Green 28ct Jazlyn by Zweigart
Thread: Sampler Threads from The Gentle Art -Limited Edition Color- “Coastal Fog”
Chart Name: fleur-de-lys Finished size: approx. 6.5” w x 6” h
Designer: Me!

Click here

Silkweavers never did get their ASS in gear and send me the floss I needed to finish the chart. I gave them 2 whole weeks, that should have been plenty of time. At any rate, I ended up using PhotoShop to create a mirror image of the piece, just so I could enter it into the contest. I’ll be damned if I wasn’t going to enter it just because it was unfinished do to their mishandling of my order. Besides the odds of me winning this contest are maybe 100 to 1, so I don’t consider it cheating. Besides the prize is only a $100 gift certificate or a fabric of the month club order if you win.


Selling My Stash: I decided to try and sell some of my stitchery stash on Ebay. Mostly it’s stuff I’ve gotten from the mark-down aisle at Michael’s or at Book Warehouse. Booklets, leaflets, magazines, and kits. Stuff that I don’t have anymore interest in or will never find the time to stitch. The trouble with selling it is all the fees on Ebay and paypal you incur. More often as not I end up losing money on every thing I sell because of it. Anyway it gives me something to do while I’m looking for work.

Time to start stitching on Camelot Sampler, so I’ll close this Blog Blurb for today.
Category: 0 comments

0 comments: