Possible temp job…..

Manufacturing services called me around 10am today wanting to know if I’d be interested in a full-time temp job stuffing circuit boards with possible soldering later on. You remember them. I took a soldering test back in October 2005 and never got a word back from them.

They want me to start on Monday the 20th from 8:00am – 4:30pm. They never did mention how long the job was for – what can I say I need the money. So I’ll work it for as long as it lasts.

Now all I need to do is get a 10 ticket bus pass and new time schedules.

Ta Da !!!!!

Finally finished it today around 5pm. I didn’t cut the foam core right and it was a tight fit to get it in the frame. Although it’s hard to see the names and dates are in purple. The bells have been embellished with gold metallic thread, and the heart is a button that was turned into a charm.

Click here
Category: 0 comments

0 comments: