SBQ Meme: Stitching Mastery

This week's SBQ was suggested by Ternezia and is:

What for you means to achieve mastery as a stitcher?

The permalink to this post is:
http://blog.blondelibrarian.net/archives/2007/10/sbq-master-and-queenie/




I guess for me, it would be to set myself a series of goals and achieve them. Some of those goals being…

* To finish Camelot Sampler by Teresa Wentzler, and get on with stitching all the designs I’ve collected of hers.
* To rein in my fear of cutting fabric so I could attempt my hand at hardanger.
* To discover as yet untried techniques of needlework and see if they’re to my liking.
* To stitch a design I created for myself, but have yet to see if it’s marketable.
And the biggest goal – to get my list of Works In Progress stitched and completed !!!!


Stitching Blogger's Question
Category: 0 comments

0 comments: