SBQ Meme: Holiday Gifts... What ya get?

Today's SBQ was suggested by Renée and is:

Did you receive any stitching-related gifts for the holidays?

The permalink to this post is:
http://blog.blondelibrarian.net/archives/2007/12/sbq-holiday-gifts/




Nope, no stitching related presents for me.

All I got was a card and some money from my sister, but it was enough for me to head straight to Hastings today and picked up My Big Fat Supernatural Honeymoon Anthology – edited by P.N. Elrod and Lynsay Sands' The Argeneau Series, all of them up through the latest - The Accidental Vampire. She's the latest on my list of newly discovered authors.

I've basically gone a little off the deep end in finding and buying books from new (to me anyway) authors. Here's the complete list so far.

Monica Ferris ……………. Mystery
Patricia Briggs …………… Paranormal-fantasy
Jim Butcher ……………... Paranormal-fantasy
Carole Nelson Douglas …. Paranormal-fantasy
P.N. Elrod ………………. Paranormal-fantasy
Tanya Huff …………….. Paranormal-fantasy
Elizabeth Amber 1 …....... Paranormal-romance (Erotica)
Amanda Ashley ............... Paranormal-romance
Alexandra Ivy .................. Paranormal-romance
Kathy Love ...................... Paranormal-romance
Katie MacAlister ............. Paranormal-romance (Humor)
Sharon Page .................... Paranormal-romance (Erotica)
Sara Reinke 2 .................. Paranormal-romance
Stephanie Rowe ……...... Paranormal-romance
Lynsay Sands 3 .............. Paranormal-romance (Humor)
Susan Sizemore .............. Paranormal-romance
Shiloh Walker 4 ............. Paranormal-romance (Erotica)

1: The Lords of Satyr Series
2: The Brethren Series
3: The Argeneau Series
4: The Hunters Series

And to think I started out with just reading Jim Butcher, Katie MacAlister, & Monica Ferris. Don’t however get me started on science fiction; big trekie fan here. I’ve got the original series, next generation, and all the spin-off series in my ancient paperback book collection. As well as the Babylon 5 series.

Later, Y’all……



Stitching Blogger's Question
Category: 0 comments

0 comments: